THE HARMS OF ALCOHOL
1. Through alcohol, the stomach gradually loses its ability to function properly.
2. Causes loss of appetite.
3. It spoils ones facial features (Appearance)
4. Makes one age quicker.
5. Weakens and reduces the ability to think and speak properly.
6. Causes heart failure
7. The progeny of alcohol are weaker.
8. Creates fights and enmity between people
9. Leads towards grave sins, often adultery and murder are the direct results of drinking.
10. Thousands of pounds are wasted in this vice