Friday, 16 November 2007

My love for Palestine!

Screams shatter the silence as the innocent die,
Their nationality is their only crime.
Soldiers kill women and children; its all in their job,
The young watch the killing of their childhood and how they are robbed.
Afraid to move; all living in fright,
The Shots continue even through the night.
Targeting its most unsuspected prey,
This cold war affects everyone in the most vicious way.
What used to be a beautiful site,
Is getting destroyed in this dreadful fight.
Bullets coming down in showers as though it were rain,
Killing families by the seconds, and causing SO much pain.
But does this stop the earth from MOVING orbiting around the sun??
Or a Palestinian child getting killed by an Israeli gun??

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...