Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Gaza - Red Alert!!

Dear friends,

The Israeli blockade of Gaza and war with Hamas hit crisis point this morning, as 350,000 desperate Palestinians poured into Egypt in search of essential supplies.1 The crisis is spinning out of control -- the world must step in to stop the blockade, oversee the opening of borders and help broker the ceasefire which civilians on all sides desperately need. Please click below to sign the emergency petition to the UN, European Union and the Arab League. We'll deliver it when we reach 150,000 signatures -- sign now and forward this email to your friends and family:

CLICK HERE NOW!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...