Wednesday, 20 February 2008

MmmHmm

Something which I do really like eating are fig biscuits. They are really good too, not so good as figs on their own but you have to have a balance between good and bad (that's what I tell myself anyway lol)

Quite a few months ago now, I remember that all I could stomach were fig biscuits, I really thought I was pregnant or something. Literally for a couple of weeks just eating those and drinking water was all I did. Very bizarre hehe. It has to be the soft cakey ones though:




Not the crunchy hard edge ones like how 'Jacobs' make them, I can't stand those! :/

Thats the good thing about the internet - for whatever you want, you can always find a quirky pic' for it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...