Thursday, 7 February 2008

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

We urge the UN and the governments to actively provide more assistance to these vulnerable people so that they do not need to turn to prostitution. Once we gather enough signatures, we will present them to world leaders so they notice the public concern.

http://www.petitiononline.com/iraq2301/petition.html

please send this to all your contacts too... Iraqi or not... we need as many signatures as we can get!

God Bless MissIraq93 - YT

p.s send this through your email too!!!! ive been watching it and they only have about 900 hundred and they need 1 MILLION!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...