Monday, 4 February 2008

WOO GIANTS WON!!

...Ands that's all what I know!! I wanted to watch the superbowl XLIIVJGHGHGG last night as it was shown in UK but I went out to see some friends. Never seen it before to be honest. The beginning was quite interesting when they ran out although quite lame for the 'national anthem' you couldn't even hear the singing only the backing track plus how wrong is that song for AMERICA of all countries? I wanted the giants to win, only for the reason they are from new york and I guess I NEVER HEARD OF THE OTHER TEAM LOL!! I hear the main event is actually the adverts lol



I don't know the rules or who the players are blah blah but thought it's a change to see something different, although in the end i didn't see it at all.

Maybe next time....

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...