Monday, 21 April 2008

Funny how a movie or two can make a pathway...

This used to be my FAVOURITE childhood movie, I actually broke the VHS tape from how much i watched it lol! Isn't this a real kids movie or piece of entertainment for them to watch? Use of the correct English language too, not like this modern teletubbie rubbish!



This was also one of favourites too:

.

Now for people who know me, it's pretty funny isn't it?? Read the title again...A-ha! lololol...ok, let you into a secret: I look after children for a living and am in love with an Arab man ^_^

P.S: Just a little extra thing. This is 'A Whole New World' in Arabic hehe

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...