Saturday, 19 April 2008

If it fits or i'm in need of it, is cute, and I can afford it, I'll buy it

Favourite things:

FOOD (to eat): Anything arabic but mainly Maklooba!

FOOD (to cook): kufta

SWEET: Hmm tis a hard one. Creme Egg / Galaxy chocolate / ferero rocher

ICE CREAM: Cookies & cream, Hagan Daz

DRINK: Strawberry smoothie

CLOTHING LABEL: Jane Norman / H&M / NEXT otherwise - if it fits, its cute,
and I can afford it, I'll buy it ^_^

CLOTHING TO WEAR: Jeans & Tunic

SHOES: black boots / all star adidas trainers

ACCESSORY: Handbag

COUNTRY: Palestine

MOVIE: anything Tom Hanks!!

MAKE UP COMPANY: Barry M / NYX / MAC

PERFUME: Jean Paul Gaultier / Chanel no. 5

COLOUR: Pink / Blue

TV SHOW: CSI

(FICTION)BOOK: Anything Martina Cole!

GUILTY PLEASURE: YouTube

PASS TIME: reading / making videos / arty crafty things

HOLIDAY: JORDAN

JOB: Child care

SCHOOL SUBJECT: Child development / Art

AWARD: SILVER LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATE

GIFT: Gold / anything of Butterflies :D

HIJAB: 1 of the first I had was a light blue square with embossed like
flowers in it.

JILBAB: Black abaya with brown sequined borders at the bottom and end of
sleeves

PLACE: beach

CITY: NYC, even though I haven't been

FLOWER: Pink Rose

MAGAZINE: Vogue

Youtuber: ummahfilms / borichumba / mmrlucky / panacea81 / threadbanger

YouTube Video: Distractions During Salat (Prayer)

YouTube Video (mine): Top 10 Funniest Things that A Muslim Woman Hears

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...