Saturday, 26 April 2008

IF U KNIT - DO YOUR BIT!

About half of all babies born in South Africa suffer from hypothermia during their first week of life. So they're much more likely to catch pneumonia.

You can help by knitting a woolly hat!!!! Here's the link:


SAVE THE CHILDREN

You knit a baby hat (or more than 1!) and send it off, however it's based in the UK as it was on a famous chat show: Paul O'Grady. I guess it doesn't stop you from sending them in though if you are in other parts of the world if you really want to make a difference and help.

EVEN IF YOU CANNOT KNIT you can download a 'how to knit' kit to get you started :D

Please share it around as lots of people do not know about it and lots of people are able to help with their needles and wool inchallah (god willing).

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...