Thursday, 22 May 2008

YouTube UK User Panel Member Gift

Ok so I received a small box in the post today. I hadn't paid for anything recently and thought that today could possibly be the day ...or maybe just samples of cosmetics :)

Anyway on finally opening the box it was.......*drumroll*





---------------










---------------












---------------







A MUG! ....*silence*

one side


the other side = "user generated coffee"



Well Thank you YouTube :) But you could have at least put my name on it or something!!

lol well I guess it's nice to get something back in whichever way, shape or form.





In all honesty ~ I wanted a t-shirt ^_^

1 comment :

  1. hahahaha.. poor girl, your the cutest ever mashAllah.

    your sister
    farrah

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...