Saturday, 30 August 2008

My theory on who will become the next President of USA 2008

OK, so this isn't going to be one of the huge essays that some people write. To be honest, I don't have time for that but i just wanted to share my thoughts.

My hunch is that it is going to be Barack Obama. Why? Well in islam we believe in the day of judgement, and along with this there are several signs which indicate how close the day is coming to the present.

Some of these include:
"Drinking and fornication will increase heavily."
"Killing will increase."
"Earthquakes will increase in number."
"Very high buildings will be built."

all of these are which have become evident truth.

One of the signs which i feel in a way 'backs up' my views is: ""The slave will become the master." Now this is no racist comment or is meant to hurt anyone. However the white people were masters over black people many years ago. Therefore if Barack Obama becomes president then it brushes against this sign that the slave (in this sense) becomes the master. Plus we all know how strong America is.

Also if he does become the president, then this can only show how horrific things are yet to come (meaning the greater signs of the day of judgement will unfold). Thus showing Islam to be the one and only correct path to follow.

Thanks for reading.
Butterfly2729

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...