Sunday, 5 October 2008

http://www.sarahslaw.co.uk/

Something I came across yesturday. I had heard about it in a 'safeguarding children' course I took a few months ago. If 'sarahs law' (refering to sarah palin) comes into effect then anyone with access to a computer will be able to see the rate and whereabouts of paedophiles living in their neighbourhood. It is already being used in America under 'Megan's Law' (Megan Nicole Kanka)

You can also sign the guestbook which will be shown to Home Secretary Jaqui Smith to take this one step forward and hopefully make it happen. My comment is #2899.

ACT NOW!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...