Friday, 19 June 2009

Help for Revert Muslimahs in Manchester UK

After visiting my sister in law and my new born neice, I always stop by the shop on wilsmslow road called "The World of Islam". Mashallah so many beautiful things in there, you never know where to start. After buying a few things (including the latest issue of SISTERS mag - on the right > > )
I was given a leaflet for one of the talks going on at Didsbury Mosque. Researching this, I have found their website:HERE
..where I found a link where two sisters help new muslimah reverts:HERE
There's always lots going on mashallah. Didsbury Mosque is also run as an islamic centre too. You can join their facebook page here:HERE



Inchallah that helps :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...