Saturday, 12 September 2009

No holidays for a year...

So i'm here and really looking forward to my holidays coming up. With not having one holiday since i've been at work, I am in need of some 'me time' desperately. So I have quite a few days booked off alhamdulilah...

There is alot planned. I'm not going away or anything like that but the rest is still a positive. There are new YouTube videos in the pipeline, more gardening, baking, photography as well as a trip to Alton Towers (theme park) inchallah with some friends. Haven't been for a couple of years. The last time was when the pinball effect ride was out. Gone on all the rides though, except for the "Queen of speed" which was the latest ride..which isn't supposed to be that great anyway. It's still better than thorpe park or anything like that in the UK by far!!

I'd love the try the crazy japanese rollercoasters too, something to really get the adrenaline going :D I'm like that, love anything crazy lol, as i'm planning to do a sky dive too..mmhmm, jumping out of an airplane sounds good...


There will be more to come soon inchallah...


I thought i'd leave you with this:



:D

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...