A wise person once said: ‘Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.’
1. Pray to Allah.
2. Go to bed early.
3. Get up before Fajr, so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and de-clutter your life.
7. Less is more. Quality & not Quantity.
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what Allah would have you do and let go of the anxiety .. If you can’t do anything about a situation, make duaa.
12. Live within your budget.
13. Have backups; an extra car key with a nearby friend, an extra house key with a neighbour, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut).. This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in you everyday.
16. Carry a Qur’aan with you to read while waiting in lines/queues.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat healthy.
19 Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to the beautifulQur’aan or an inspiring lecture whilst driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to Allah immediately. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don’t wait until it’s time to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with sincere, Allah-conscious people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite aayats & ahaadeeth on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a heartfelt ‘Thank you, O Allah .’
29. Take your work seriously.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego
33 Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36. Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
ALLAH HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
I have got to learn from the above quote, i'm such a stress-head at times.
Not just with my own problems, everyone elses too subhanallah.