Saturday, 9 January 2010

I promise i'll be good!

MY2010


Friends and family always have to ask me what I want on a special occassions. So i made a 'wishlist' on Amazon but that doesn't cover everything so i made a little one here. I mean throughout the year it'll probably be me who buys this stuff anyway, but it's only for reference and is going to be a boring blog for you. I will post helpful non materialistic posts after this, i promise! Although i link mostly to Amazon doesn't mean i would/want anyone else to buy it from there as these things can be cheaper elsewhere, but again it's just for personal reference and i may not even get around to buying all these things as there are a few special items. :D

(from left to right from top to bottom)
~Joby Gorillapod - Pink (tripod for my Canon point & shoot)
~Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (PC) (photo editing software)
~Family Time Photoframe Clock, Silver (pretty for my living room)
~Kingston Mini USB flash drive - 16 GB (would love to store all media)
~Where Rainbows End - Cecelia Ahern (on 'to-read' list)
~Does My Head Look Big in This? - Randa Abdel-Fattah ('to-read' list)
~Mayes' Midwifery - TextBook ('to-read' list)
~Dear John - Nicholas Sparks ('to-read' list)
~Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary)[DVD]
~One Tree Hill - Season 1 [DVD]
~C.S.I: New York - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
~Coastal Scents 88 Makeup Palette (such a quality palette and fab price)
~Large Notebook with Pocket (very chic, i love stationary)
~Black Spa Wrap with Bubblegum Pink Name (same, but YARA on it)
~Brother BC2100 Sewing Machine (to make my own clothes)
~Canon Rebel XSi 12.2MP Digital SLR(Naughty i know, but what a gem?!)




No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...