Sunday, 2 May 2010

Hijab/Jilbab SALE!!!

Asalamu alaikum everyone.

I have lots of items for sale including hijabs & jilbabs. I posted lots this evening and will get more posted tomorrow. Please take a look by clicking HERE

JILBABS / ABAYAS: All excellent quality, some brand new and others have had very little use and these still have a lot of wear left in them.
I have accumulated these over a few years which are now stored in a wardrobe so I feel it’s best that someone else made use of them and get a great price for them inchallah.All of them are of great quality from the Middle East.

SALAH/PRAYER DRESS & PRAYER MAT

WOMENS CLOTHES / BAGS / ACCESSORIES / HIJABI ACCESSORIES

OTHER MISC ITEMS

So please check it out inchallah :D

Thank you

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...