Tuesday, 15 June 2010

I have a Dream

(contains music, but also an important message)

Taken from the soundtrack to the movie "Freedom Writers". If you haven't seen it aready then put it on your list, it's amazing! It is a very heartfelt story, and demonstrates the reason why alot of us go into teaching - to help change. It is also based on a true story (as all the good ones are ;).

I won't go into it too much, you just have to see it for yourself!

Something else which stands out is that the song actually represents true Hip Hop unlike the mainstream rubbish that spews out the charts now.

It's very catchy, refreshing and meaningful so i thought i'd share it with you all.

ttfn

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...