Friday, 27 August 2010

Long time browser, first time buyer

So it had to be done.
For months if not years, I have always loved browsing Etsy.

Although i initially thought alot of the stuff is over-priced (even for handmade) I couldn't stop browsing the mass of creativity on there.

A few weeks back I came across a fellow hijabis blog where she had purchased a really nice necklace item from one particular seller. It was just my style so i had to browse further. I have been looking for a really long chain necklace to go with my hijabs and just to add a bit of personality to my outfit rather than always being in plain block colour. So i browsed the shop from LoveSpellJewels

I absolutely loved this item. It's so cute and funky, you pop the watch and the working clock appears. Very unique, very me.

I was a little wary with the seller being based in the Philippines as i usually only buy nationally, however i went ahead due to the recommendation, positive feedback and the great exchange rate :D It cost me £8.01 inc P+P. Bargain! You should check it out if you like that kind of thing.

**insert picture that doesn't do it any justice here**


I am one happy shopper!

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...