Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Ramadan Mubarak! (Day 1)




Asalamu alaikum everyone!

So, the first day of Ramadan has gone already!
How did you do? I hope you didn't fill your stomachs too much.

Al-Miqdaam ibn Maadiy-Karib who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "No human ever filled a vessel worse than the stomach. Sufficient for any son of Adam are some morsels to keep his back straight. But if it must be, then one third for his food, one third for his drink and one third for his breath."Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasaa’I, Ibn Majah – Hadith sahih.


Did you reflect on what you completed today and thought about how to improve that tomorrow? I am just going through my own mental list now. However if you are a little stuck on what extra things to do, a helpful checklist is located here .

This would be great to use for people who are not able to fast too. Don't feel left out if you are unable to fast this year as there are lots of other good deeds to be done subhanallah.

Inshallah khair for the rest of the month everyone.

Remember: make this year count, and don't presume that "there will alwasys be next year" as this maybe your last.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...