Thursday, 30 September 2010

A dua a day...

...Keeps the shaitaan away!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Ya Allah!
Give me the strength:
To worship & obey you
To love you & fear you
To follow the Prophet & his sunnah
To have sabr & love all Muslims
To hold my tongue and have hayah

To read The Quran & not forget it
To listen to you & proudly wear hijab
To spread the Deen & help others
To appreciate my spouse & never commit Zinah
...And strive for Jannah & live only to please you.
~~*Ameen*~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...