Sunday, 26 September 2010

How I feel right now...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Since I've been blogging more regularly and found lots of fun tools and extras, I've also figured out how to find other interesting, God fearing, beautiful, creative, loving, sweet, Muslimahs! I kinda went on blog overload and followed oh so many blogs. Not to mention my little list in the right hand side of "blogs i like to read" (this was way before I found the "follow" button)

I'm so excited to read what's on everybody elses mind, as if my mind isn't cluttered enough(!). I find it interesting to see how each of us live. Where, how, who with (not in a weird way) but more like in a "subhanallah!" kinda way ^__^

It just goes to show that we all have different journeys and multiple paths that we have travelled on but we are here for only one thing; to praise and serve Allah SWT to reach Jannah inshallah.

La ilaha il Allah

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...