Monday, 27 September 2010

Mooz-lum

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


A new movie starring Nia Long (Big Mommas House). A drama about a Muslim youth in America. Request it in your local cinema. Watch the trailer below and follow the link at the end for more information.



Also, if you live in Chicago IL USA, or are planning to be in the area for the Chicago International Film Festival, you’ll be very excited to hear that the movie premieres there on October 10th & 12th

2 comments :

  1. I am so happy because I live in Chicago and hope to attend the second show! I heard the movie is very good. Inshallah I can get a ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah! I hope you will get a review posted up on your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...