Thursday, 7 October 2010

100m for Gaza!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I have just read up on this event after having several invitations to it subhanallah.



It sounds awesome!
Are you free on 31st October?
All you need to do is run 100m for Gaza - SIMPLE.



There will be runs held in different cities around the UK and it is to break a guiness world record inshallah. Not only that, the money raised goes to our brithers and sisters in Gaza.

I am going to mention this to the other half to see what he thinks.

Read more about it here

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...