Sunday, 17 October 2010

BONU: New line of modest clothing

Look what i stumbled across! : )


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



A line that's great for Muslimahs, very modern and some items can be made to measure on request.

From London, UK sister Latifah has her own range of hand made and modest clothing available on Etsy.

"Womens Modest clothing, Exclusive abayas, Jilbabs, Maxi dresses, Pinafores, Tunics, Caftans, shawls, scarves, Everything for cover up!"

I really love this item!
Be sure to stop by and take a look.



1 comment :

  1. Salaam alaikum dear darling. Wow nice find! Casual and modest. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...