Saturday, 30 October 2010

Hijabi in a Lambo...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



It's not the start of a lame joke, it's the content of the video below. I LOVE driving. I have the bug. I have only had one lesson but the amount I did made me insanely happy and I just know i am going to be a petrolhead!

Anyway, check this sister out in Dubai...





P.S: If you're still waiting for the joke, here goes:

Q: What do you call a Hijabi from Australia??




A: Shayla! :p
Yes, i'm here all week

1 comment :

  1. That looks so fun! Who ever said you can't have fun wearing hijab? LOL

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...