Tuesday, 26 October 2010

A message from sister Amirah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



I received this email from and thought it would be great to share on here inshallah as it is very beneficial : )

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah,
In sha Allah you are doing well.

We live in a time where Islam is misunderstood and misrepresented. Islam is constantly under the scrutiny of the media. When this happens Muslims need to respond! Check out this website that is doing just that!
Make sure to spread it to not only your friends and family but your neighbors, community members, and local media as well. Let's all pitch in and change the perception of Islam in the west!
--Amirah Mauthoor

P.S: Click here to view the website: www.muslim-responses.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...