Wednesday, 27 October 2010

My Pink Hijab Day 2010

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful




October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Here's what today is all about.



Inshallah if you were able to, I hope you all wore yours today!

I was at work today (i'm either the only hijabi or one of very few). I wore black work trousers and a chunky knit cowl neck jumper along with my pink hijab, a pastel tone pashmina. Sequin flats, a black headband and white hijab pin to compliment.



I'm sure we all had fun and it was great to see lots of sisters uniting around the world and turning the world pink for a day, but let's not forgot the women (and men, as it can also affect males!) going through this trial and remember them in your duas inshallah.

Ma'a salama

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...