Friday, 5 November 2010

A Girl Called Yuna

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Have you heard of her?

I hadn't until tonight.


Malaysian singer Yuna is a young modern Muslimah who happpens to be quite awesome at acoustic sets. Our fellow hijabi also has a beautiful voice mashallah. She writes her own songs, has studied Law and co-owns a clothes boutique.

I've just listened to some of her songs on YouTube.

"Sparkle"
"After Midnight"
"Random Awesome"




I love how she dresses too :D Her music is very innocent, soothing and just lovely to listen to. I always wanted to learn how to play guitar so I admire her for that too. She has achieved alot for 23 mashallah.

What do you think?

1 comment :

  1. salam alaikum, i m from malaysia..yes, yuna is one of the independent artist from my country..i also loved her voice..lately there's new singer wearing hijab too..najwa latiff..only that she's singing malay songs and she's only 16

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...