Saturday, 20 November 2010

Hijabi's started the trend!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Hijabis started the trend!

Hijabis started the trend! by butterfly2729

As Muslim women we are taught to cover everything except our hands and face (some women choose to cover these aswell, that is their choice and there is no problem in it, it's just not mandatory).

It saddens me to see Muslim women uncovering in the name of 'Fashion'. What is worse is that some women then choose to decide that it's 'cool' or acceptable to do this.

Thus bending the rules of hijab - the biggest faux pas you can make!

Although when I was checking out the latest trend for booties this season I can see the west are taking a leaf out of OUR book!

Imitation sock w/ shoe. Sorry but we have been doing this for decades and they have only just caught on!

Personally I always wear socks/tights with my flats or any open shoes, otherwise wearing hijab and covering would be deemed pointless. It's like wearing a scarf but having your fringe on show, it voids the objective.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be someone who goes to all that trouble of getting a 'hijabi-friendly' outfit together just to ruin it with something as silly as not covering up that last 1% of your body.

You're going to do something, it's better to do it right...right? : )

Plus there are so many types of footwear and socks now it's not like you are stuck with illuminous white terry toweling socks with sandals(!).
As long as they are opaque it's no problem!

So come on ladies - stop following the west and continue to set our OWN trends, as there is nothing better than covering up for the sake of Allah SWT.

Inshallah this helps :D

1 comment :

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...