Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Now PLaying

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful






There is nothing better than listening to The Quran.

Subhanallah!

My first language is English and understanding The Quran recitation can be a struggle at times. If you find the same thing then I hope you can check the following link out.



The Quran with English translation




Just click on the link and then you can download the chapters completely FREE. You'll find that once one line of Arabic is recited, there will be an English translation - line after line.

Inshallah you find this beneficial.
Ma'a salama

1 comment :

  1. hey thanks 4 thses links..i guess now i can understand what the quran is saying...:)

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...