Sunday, 7 November 2010

Where in the World...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



I have always loved to travel and explore. It's always fun to hear other peoples holiday stories too and to gain more understanding of things that are different to you or your way of living.

So where in the world have you been? Leave a comment below :D (it'll be like an episode of "Wish you were here!", just call me Judith Charmers xD)

OK, let me think...Places I have visited:

{ Jordan
{ Florida, USA
{ Palestine
{ Egypt
{ Cyprus
{ Tunisia
{ Malta
{ France
{ Spain
{ All canary islands (Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fueturventura)
{ Trinidad & Tobago
{ Majorca
{ Turkey
{ Ireland
{ Wales





The next part was going to be a list of where else i'd want to take myself however with loving to travel so much - any place new would be fantastic. So...

Places I really want to visit:

{ Mecca, Saudi Arabia (to Perform Ummrah & Hajj)
{ New York, NY
{ Brazil
{ Dubai
{ Venice, Italy
{ Munich, Germany
{ Syria
{ Hong Kong
{ Sydney, Australia

Who you go with, what activities you take part in, the moments you experience, things you learn, how you grow within yourself are just a few things which can make time away from home one of the best things that life can give. Subhanallah.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...