Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Decisions Decisions

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Something came along to keep my mind off things. Alhamdulilah.

A wedding!

My sister in laws to be exact. Inshallah we will be flying to Jordan in Feb to attend. It makes me so excited to just think about it. I am incredibly happy for my SIL and wish the best for her. Now i'm thinking of different things that are going to happen whilst we are there. Most of the planning and organisation should be done beforehand, but I'd want to help in anyway possible.
After hearing how the engagement went hub and me were a little sad to have missed out. There were lots of family and friends together, a caterer, DJ, a room full of beautiful flowers and they even had a speciality chef to make fresh kanafa in the lobby downstairs for everyone. Not forgetting all the dancing aunties! It sounded so funny. It was segregated btw, as will the wedding. So inshallah all the ladies will be all dressed up looking our best : )
I haven't dressed up for a long long time and all this talk of make-up, heels, dresses is a little overwhelming but so much fun! I'm unsure of colour code (or even if there's going to be one) but i was thinking of a few ideas for make-up and got to searching the web and came across this:




Black & Gold become a favourite combo of mine, but it's all depending on if i can find the right dress and shoes to co-ordinate ^_^





THEN i found some other looks which aren't too heavy (compared to some arabic make-up looks i've seen, but they aren't too light so it looks like i've made an effort)







What are your favourites?

I will be taking them along to the make-up artist, as i sure aren't going to be let loose with a brush, drag queen anyone? thought not :p

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...