Saturday, 18 December 2010

Design your own FlipCam

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful






This is how i'd design mine. If you go to their website you can choose premade images to put on the camera or upload your own images before you buy.

FUN. However I still think that the memory on those babies wouldn't be enough, i'd have to take another camera on my trip OR the laptop to upload the videos before i can record more. Good gadget to be fair and I wouldn't mind if someone give me one as a gift but it wouldn't be something i'd personally go out and buy considering there's so many other options available on the market.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...