Thursday, 16 December 2010

A picture speaks a thousand words

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful







Alhamdulilah Allah SWT made me strong. After going through so many trials and hell on Earth I appreciate my level of iman so much mashallah. We are always going to face problems for as long as we live. Allah tests the ones he loves most subhanallah. Make dua and dhikr and pray on time. Connect. What I am trying to get at is that when you have Islam, you don't have to worry about a thing!

Inshallah khair for the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...