Thursday, 30 December 2010

Reasons to love Jane Norman

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Yes. I'm addicted. I love it even more so when there's a sale on!
I don't go as far as collecting the bags like some women, or do that thing where they'll carry the bag around school or town when they haven't even purchased anything from Jane Norman that day (weird, i know!).

However i love the quality, style and so many pieces from their collections all year round. I think i'd buy the whole shop if i could. My love for it as gone as far as encouraging friends and family to buy something JN! What gets me is how clean cut some pieces are, and my look tends to be smart-casual chic something they hit straight down the middle. You can also find modest pieces as well as items to wear inside the home for your love. Here are a few examples taken from SS2010 & AW2010:





















No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...