Sunday, 26 December 2010

Sweet Tooth

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



I l.o.v.e to bake! It's one thing that everyone can enjoy. It's also one of my favourite activities to do with the children as it's great for holistic development.
However I wish i could do it more often. I promise myself that once i'm a 'full'-time housewife i will bake something at least once a week. Building my collection of equipment will gradually get there but i'm not one to blame the tools, i make do with what I have alhamdulilah.

Another love is to browse flickr to view and share wonderful things of the world. Mixing the two is even better! Here are some of my favourites. Links are below the picture, be sure to check these creative people out. So much inspiration, I can't wait to get back into the kitchen myself!

**Warning: this will make you hungry after viewing!**




1. strawberry shortcake cupcakes, 2. Brush Embroidery Cookies, 3. Kew Gardeners' Cupcakes, 4. Lapisanicious, 5. Eid Mubarak cake, 6. Heartshaped wedding cake, 7. eid chocolate cake, 8. Valentine's Cookies, 9. Starburst Brooch Wedding Cake, 10. Birthday Girl's cookie gift box 1, 11. 30th Birthday Cake, 12. Booties, 13. Pink Zebra Breast Cancer Survivor Birthday Cake!, 14. Butterfly Cookies, 15. Eggplant Calla Wedding Cake, 16. Baklava!, 17. Basboosa: Close up, 18. Food dream... not even tempted?

OK, the last picture wasn't of anything edible, but it is relevant and really makes me think: what if... *Mmmm, giant cupcake*

P.S: I really don't know why the resolution is so bad : / but click the links to take a better look.

1 comment :

  1. assalamu alaykum

    I'm glad I've found your blog sis, mashaAllah!!

    I love baking too!!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...