Monday, 31 January 2011

3,000+ YT Subscribers! W-O-W

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I was just checking my youtube and I saw that I reached 3,000 subscribers on Butterfly2729. Thank you!

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hehe, it took it's time but it's fab! I know my videos are not like they used to be, they will improve inshallah but I feel like such an oldy. I've been through so much drama on there it's crazy, soo many profile changes and YT glitches, people have come and gone, I met some lovely people through YouTube alhamdulilah.

You'd think i'd hit partner now right? but youtube say 'no' as I cannot prove where I get my info. They don't seem to understand that there's no copyright in Islam, yet they partner other islamic channels (i'm happy for them mashallah but why is it one rule for one and not the other huh?).

I was never in it for the money, but I know when you are partner you gain a lil more exposure (equalling dawah shared) than the average account. Hey, but you never know, Allah SWT can make anything happen hehe : )


5 comments :

  1. Congratulations honey-well done:) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mash'Allah sis congratulations! Don't stress with the YT partership stuff...I had the same problems...not only was my Ayat Al Kursi video rejected for "copyright" reasons, but also because it wasn't "family safe content"...lol that kind of made me go "huh?!?!?" YT is really silly when it comes to some things ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. when I first converted to Islam, your videos were some of the first I watched (back in the old days when there were barely any Muslimahs making videos...let alone converts), and alhamdolillah they were so helpful to me, so I just wanted to say jazak Allah khair and insh'Allah you should definitely keep vlogging because mash'Allah the videos you make are really informative and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mashAllah sis I never knew you did those <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Thank you!

    Thaak you sisters! : )

    I didn't know that Ayah! You made me smile so much when I read your comment, Allah bless you :'D

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...