Monday, 17 January 2011

First Blog Award

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Awarded by: Zainab

What now?
Thank you! whoop whoop :p
I now need to write 7 facts about myself, and tag 7 other bloggers to do the same...




7 facts about me:
1. I'm the most emotional person I know.
2. I like pretty, quirky, creative pictures - tumblr is my vice.
3. I wish to have my own business in Islamic day care, or something that i'm highly interested in where I can be my own boss.
4. I want to try all kinds of extreme sports (adrenaline junkie or loon, I don't know)
5. My fav. actor is Tom Hanks...Kevin Spacey is a close second.
6. I admire people who are great with words. Something I hope to be but currently only remember the word I was looking for when it's too late, which irritates me. Alot.
7. I have a blackberry, but hate BBM *gasps*


Hmmm... 7 people to tag. I will tag people who I haven't tagged in anything before.

1- Fatimah - Notes & Cupcakes 2- Trying To Take Over The World 3- UmmH - Muslim Mummies 4- Farah's Bubble 5- Girl Talk 786 6- Hijabi Hippie Hypo 7- Muslimah2Muslimah

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad that you posted it up! :)

    I definetly relate to fact number 6! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaamu alaikum sis, ditto to numbers 2, 3 and 6! Ive been tagged by UmmH so il be blogging my 7 facts 2morrow insha'Allah. Oh, and if you like extreme sports, have you been to GoApe? If not then i recommend it, its so much fun and i think you would like it too. Check out their website - ive been to the Notts one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....awwwwww ive only just seeen that you tagged me :) ...thankyouu...x x x

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...