Saturday, 8 January 2011

How BLESSED to be be Muslim!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


That word is blessed, not burdened. We hear Muslims from all walks of life complain. We are human afterall. However some people just take it too far and bring everyone down. This post will be quite the opposite inshallah :D
I found this from facebook and had to share it as I highly agree that we are truely blessed with finding this religion alhamdulilah. Always remember, no matter how bad you have got it, others have it many times worse. Head up and make dua.
Check it out:


"I'm so glad I am a Muslim! Truly no religion rewards its people more! Allahu Akbar! Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! It is so easy to gain sawab/reward!

I say a simple 'salaam' to someone (instead of 'hi'), I'm rewarded!
I smile at someone, I'm rewarded! (it's sunnah!)
I say, 'sallallahualyhiwassalum' every time I hear the name of our Prophet (SAW! ;), I'm rewarded ten times for each one time!
I pray in masjid, I'm 27 times rewarded.
If I could not go to the masjid, I pray with my family members (not alone), I'm 27 times rewarded.
I teach children good, I'm rewarded for all that I teach, all that they practise and for all who do the same looking at the children!
I read a word of Qur'an, I get ten times reward for each letter of that word! (How much reward if we read a few pages everyday?????)
I begin anything with 'Bismillah' that action (good ones) of mine is rewarded.
Women wear garments lower than Ankle, They are rewarded.
If men grow a beard, they get rewarded.
if women wear abaya and their friends follow them, they get rewarded for themselves and for what friends do!
I 'think' of doing a good deed, I'm rewarded (even if something stops me from doing so).
I do that good deed, I'm ten times rewarded!
I bother to read an Islamic message, I'm rewarded.
I bother to send such a msg, I'm rewarded.
I get rewarded for all the people I send it to! (hey all I do is 'click'!!!)
I get Much more sawaab if I act according to the msg! (after confirming it's the truth)
If I bother to confirm, find out if it's authentic? I get rewarded!
What if other people act according to what I sent? I get rewarded for all good they get rewarded for (life time reward!!!!!)
And what if those people forward it to other people and it goes on? I keep getting reward for as long as it's circulated! (reward even after my death!!!)
I control my temper, I get rewarded.
I buy a good Islamic cassette/dvd, I get rewarded.
We watch it together as a family, we get rewarded.
We act according to it, many, many times rewarded!!!!!!!!
I fear Allah and do not buy haram goods, I'm rewarded.
I hold the glass with my right hand while drinking, I'm rewarded.
I go shopping dressed in the Islamic way, I get rewarded.
INSHALLAH!"


If you think about it, these are only a few things, the list is endless subhanallah!
I hope you enjoyed that snippet : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...