Monday, 3 January 2011

Pretty Advertising

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful





Issey Miyake lending a hand to Evian.
I love it because it's so clear, crisp, modern, simplistic, eye-catching and the colours are bright. Kudos to the designer.
I haven't seen it on sale in the UK, I just saw this ad online.

Personally when buying bottled water I don't go for Evian. I used to when I was a teen however now to me water is water! It's clean isn't it? I am not one to be fussy when some people cannot even find a well to drink from that's free from germs.

Also I only buy bottled water if i'm really thirsty otherwise I feel it's a waste of money. It always makes me laugh when people look at you funny because you chose to buy the cheaper option. You think I am the one with the problem? *raised eyebrow*.

Tell me, what does 'Evian' read backwards?


Case and point. ;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...