Sunday, 23 January 2011

Tunisian revolution 2011: Pro Hijab rally

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Allah akbar!
I admire Muslims who are prepared to stand up for their God given rights. There are too many who are ruled by man and money.
I am happy to call these women my sisters in Islam, fighting for the right to wear their hijab. Protesting through Tunisia after everything which has taken place recently. Not only is it the sisters, it's the brothers who are prepared to stand up and defend their sisters rights. May Allah bless all these Muslims abundantly, Ameen.



1 comment :

  1. I couldn't agree any more. We should have the right to wear what we want and more especially those who fight for that freedom are great:) May Allah realise their requests, inshallah:)

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...