Thursday, 10 March 2011

Another Blog Award :)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful






Alhamdulilah


This is my second blog award. Many thanks to Zainab of Dummy Escape and Shums of Hijabii I was recently given the same award by both sisters. Smiles all round :D Mashallah.

So what do I need to do now?

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you. [Check ;)]
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.



7 things about me (which I haven't mentioned before)

1. I'm 5'8
2. I wish to enrol on a photography course to improve my work
3. My favourite food is Mansaf - google it :)
4. I always wanted to do gymnastics and flip across the room :D
5. I no longer want to live in England (my home country)
6. I got a bronze medal for Archery when I was younger
7. I love swimming

The bloggers I nominate as 'Stylish' are:

EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS MY BLOG! Consider yourselves tagged : )
As you all have style if you are following my blog hehe ;)

4 comments :

  1. I just came over to award it to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, how did you make the banner for your blog? I want a banner or whatever you call it where it says Muslimahs Musings, please share.

    Yay, I'm a follower.

    http://justahijabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it myself in PowerPoint by adding pics n font etc together then i just saved the slide as a jpeg file. There's probably a more simpler way but I don't it lol. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...