Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



I found this on SaziStitches blog.




Pay it forward 2011:
I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post.
They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their posts.
** The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent sometime in 2011.

So, who'll be first to pay it forward?

2 comments :

  1. Aslkm, so whoever posts a comment will get something handmade and whoever posts this on their blog will also have to send out something handmade to the first 5 people who comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct :D ...and only join if you are comfortable with giving out your address.

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...