Saturday, 5 March 2011

Profound Aesthetic Link Love

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Over the past couple of months, i've tweeted, tumbld and told almost eveyone about them. They are Profound Aesthetic


Profound Aesthetic
bring modern t-shirt print designs together with intellectual creativity and distinguishing statments.
This line is a personal love for me. Standing out from the crowd as a citizen of humanity through fashion. Currently they are only made for men but their websites shows that they will be releasing womens wear soon (inshallah). I can't wait!

Some of my ultimate favourites:



{{Click to go to site}}

I feel the white tee is very apt for rapper Lowkey, don't you think?
...and women could rock the lemon one ; )
We want the women's collection ASAP!

1 comment :

  1. Salaam,,
    This is awesome...I want one!

    I'm here to inform you about an award...check it out, it's on my blog!

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...