Friday, 8 April 2011

Faith Walks the Land - Sister Iman

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


After watching this, I had to message sister Iman. Just to say how inspiring it is to see women going out there and giving dawah to others.
Did you hear the man speaking in the first minute? This is what we are facing and we as Muslims need to represent the real deal. Islam = Peace, we as Muslims are great human beings. Allah SWT will ask you what you did with your time, use it wisely. Also for every non Muslim who enters your life make a point of showing what Islam really is because you will be questioned about this too. You don't have to convert them on the spot(!) but every little helps! Remember you maybe the only Muslim they will ever encounter so use that time wisely and be polite - you don't want that coming back and biting you in the butt.



No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...