Saturday, 14 May 2011

Ya Allah, save me from the fire!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful





Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said:
"I was shown the hellfire and that the mejority of its dewellers were women who were ungrateful".

It was asked,
" Do they disbelieve in Allah? (or are they ungrateful to
Allah?) He replied," They are ungrateful to their husband and are
ungrateful for the favours and the good (charitable deeds) done to them.
If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and them and
then sees something in you ( not of her liking), she will say, " I have
never recieved any good from you".
SAHIH BUKHARI, VOLUME1,BOOK2, NUMBER
28.



Inshallah we will all be grateful to our husbands and fellow brothers and sisters because of all the beautiful blessings that we have. I always try and say 'Alhamdulilah'. I may not be rich, famous, know the entire Quran, have the latest car, live in a big modern house, have straight white teeth but 'Alhamdulilah' is present on my lips and inshallah it will always be.

Ameen.

2 comments :

  1. Your blog won a bluepearl award. Congratulations, this is a bluepearl award that can only be given by me and hence not passed on. Please see it as an achievement towards making a difference. You welcome to display it on your blog as it is your award:) Enjoy

    See your award here:

    http://bluepearlfun.blogspot.com/2011/05/april-bluepearl-award-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, I know about hell fire,
    I want to know about Heaven.
    what will Muslima get in Heaven.
    Will she be just at home to cook and do all house hold duties ,
    Will she be a house wife for a husband who has 70 Houris(100 Men strength). I want to you to make a separate post for that.
    Please reply to me arp_faith@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...