Saturday, 21 May 2011

My Blue Pearl Award

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Asalamu alaikum.
Thank you very much for my award Miss Blue Pearl it is so sweet :)
It's great to know that there's someone out there who gains benefit from my blog posts which is what it's all about. I am writing this on 4th May but since I schedule my posts)for the time being) it will appear later in the the month. My award will now be 'hung' on my blog sidebar :D
**Hugs**


1 comment :

  1. Salaam alaykum,

    So cute, masha'Allah. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...