Sunday, 26 June 2011

Boho Hijabi Highstreet Chic

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Here is a look I created using highstreet names (mainly H&M). I only recently found out that Peacocks have an online store. Let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments below. Peace.

Boho Hijabi Highstreet Chic

H M top
£4.95 - hm.com

H M denim jacket
£15 - hm.com

H M long skirt
£6.99 - hm.com

Summer handbag
£8.40 - peacocks.co.uk

H M metal ring
£1.99 - hm.com

Jane Norman fringe scarve
£8 - janenorman.co.uk

Miss Selfridge peacock hair accessory
£6.50 - missselfridge.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...