Saturday, 25 June 2011

I won!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


Asalmau alaikum everyone, long time no see/hear/read! Lots have been going on and I miss everyone so much. On top of that I have computer probs so only just got back to the WWW today(!). Although you saw posts I wasn't around, they were scheduled. I'm pretty sure I have missed lots but I hope to catch up inshallah.

I opened my email today, and found a comment letting me know I had won a giveaway on Maya's blog. I am so happy and surprised. I never win things so this really made my day - Thanks again to myazfashionspot I look forward to receiving the prizes inshallah :D

*happy dance*

2 comments :

  1. congrats on winning. :D
    Must be really exciting!!!

    http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

~~La ilaha il Allah~~

Thank you for the comment. I love reading them all. I'm really sorry if I can't reply to everyone but I do try my best. Hope you understand. Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...